USP41-NF36 (2018) (Print subscription) (5 volume set with 2 supplements published in February & June 2018) (2410001)
USP 41 - NF 36 will come into force on 1st May 2018. It will be enforceable by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for medicines manufactured and marketed in the United States.
The USP–NF offers convenient, comprehensive information for all phases of producing quality prescription, nonprescription, and compounded medicines; excipients; biologics; medical devices; and dietary supplements. It is essential for quality control, quality assurance, regulatory/compendial affairs, research and development, method development/analytical services, and corporate management. USP–NF monographs and methods can help to:
- Ensure compliance with required U.S. quality standards
- Work to world-recognized standards of precision and accuracy
- Validate test results against proven benchmarks
- Establish and validate in-house standard operating procedures, and specifications
- Expedite new product development and approvals
Date de parution : 11-2017
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 5 jours).
Prix indicatif 1343,82 €Ajouter au panier