Drug Wars How Big Pharma Raises Prices and Keeps Generics off the Market
Auteurs : Feldman Robin, Frondorf Evan
- 1. The winding road to generic entry
- 2. 'Generation 1.0': the rise and fall of traditional pay-for-delay
- 3. 'Generation 2.0': complicating pay-for-delay
- 4. 'Generation 3.0': new tactics for active obstruction of generics
- 5. 'Generation 3.0' continued: obstruction of regulatory pathways
- 6. Empirical evidence of a citizen's pathway gone astray
- Conclusion: a call for systematic reform
Evan Frondorf's legal work with Robin Feldman has been published in journals at Harvard University, Massachusetts and Stanford University, California, including papers on patent demands and generic pharmaceuticals. He studied economics at Yale University, Connecticut and graduated Phi Beta Kappa and magna cum laude, and he was also named a Rhodes Scholar finalist in 2015. He is the current sportswriter for the Yale Alumni Magazine. At Yale, he was heavily involved in sports broadcasting and served as a deputy sports editor at the Yale Daily News.
Date de parution : 06-2017
Ouvrage de 151 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
Prix indicatif 33,85 €Ajouter au panier