Analysis of Drugs of Abuse, 1st ed. 2018 Methods in Molecular Biology Series, Vol. 1810
Coordonnateur : Musah Rabi A.
This volume features a comprehensive set of protocols featuring a range of both old and new technologies that can be used to analyze drugs of abuse, including prescription drugs, new psychoactive substances and psychoactive plants. Chapters guide readers through the application of color tests, light microscopy-based particle imaging, GC-MS, Raman spectroscopy, capillary electrophoresis, ultra-high performance LC-tandem MS, DART-MS, MALDI-mass spectrometry imaging, LC-MS/MS and HPLC-ESI-MS/MS to the analysis of abused drugs in wastewater, hair, urine and plant-derived materials, among other matrices. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Analysis of Drugs of Abuse aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
1. Color Tests for the Preliminary Identification of New Psychoactive Substances
Kaitlyn Toole, Morgan Philp, Nadine Krayem, Shanlin F, and Ronald Shimmon
2. Illicit and Counterfeit Drug Analysis by Morphologically Directed Raman Spectroscopy
Andrew C. Koutrakos, Pauline E. Leary, and Brooke W. Kammrath
3. Analysis of Drugs of Abuse by Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS)Thomas A. Brettell and Benny J. Lum
4. Towards Confirmatory On-site Real-Time Detection of Emerging Drugs Using Portable Ultrafast Capillary Electrophoresis Mass Spectrometry
5. Use of DART-TOF for Screening Drugs of Abuse
Robert R. Steiner
6. Confirmation of Pharmaceutical Identifiers via DART-TOF
7. UPLC-Orbitrap® Screening for Over 35 Drugs of Abuse and Metabolites in Biological Fluids Under 10 Minutes
Eshwar Jagerdeo and Jason E. Schaff
8. Sensitivity Enhancement in Capillary Electrophoresis Using Magnetic Particles as Solid-phase Extraction Sorbents for the Determination of Drugs of Abuse in Urine
Tatiana Baciu, Francesc Borrull, Carme Aguilar, and Marta Calull
9. High Throughput Extraction and Detection of Drugs in Urine: Parallel Sampling with Solid-Phase Microextraction (SPME) Fibers Coupled with Direct Analysis in Real Time - Mass Spectrometry (DART-MS) Detection
Frederick Li and Brian Musselman
10. Analysis of Drugs of Abuse in Hair Samples by Ultra High Performance Liquid Chromatography/Tandem Mass Spectrometry (UHPLC-MS/MS)
Daniele Di Corcia, Alberto Salomone, and Enrico Gerace
11. Comprehensive Drug Screening by Thermal Desorption and Pyrolysis Combined with Direct Analysis in Real Time-Mass Spectrometry (TDP/DART-MS)
Hiroko Abe, Chikako Takei, Motoshi Sakakura, Daisuke Yajima, and Hirotato Iwase
12. Detection of Diagnostic Plant-derived Psychoactive Biomarkers in Fingerprints by MALDI-SpiralTOF-MSCameron M. Longo and Rabi A. Musah
13. Matrix-assisted Laser Desorption Ionization Imaging Mass Spectrometry of Drug Distributions in Mouse Brain Tissue by High-resolution Time-of-flight Mass sSectrometryTakaya Satoh, Ayumi Kubo, and Hisanao Hazama
14. Estimation of Community Usage of Drugs Utilizing Sewage
15. LC-MS-MS Method Development and Analysis of Stimulants, Opiates, Synthetic Opiates, PCP, and Benzodiazepines in Wastewater. Preponderance of these Drugs During Football Games
Waseem Gul, Shahbaz W. Gul, Brandon Stamper, Murrell Godfrey, and Mahmoud A. ElSohly
16. Analysis of Illicit Drugs in Wastewater Using High Performance Liquid Chromatography – Electrospray Ionization – Tandem Mass Spectrometry (HPLC-ESI-MS/MS)
Katelyn S. Foppe and Bikram Subedi
17. Analysis of Trace Drugs of Abuse by Direct Analysis in Real Time (DART) Mass Spectrometry
David D. Cunningham
18. A Rapid, High-throughput Validated Method for the Quantification of Atropine in Datura stramonium Seeds Using Direct Analysis in Real Time-high Resolution Mass Spectrometry (DART-HRMS)Ashton D. Lesiak, Kristen L. Fowble, and Rabi A. Musah
19. Utilizing Direct Analysis in Real Time-high Resolution Mass Spectrometry-derived Dark Matter Spectra to Classify and Identify Unknown Synthetic Cathinones
Kristen L. Fowble and Rabi A. Musah
Date de parution : 07-2018
Ouvrage de 231 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 15 jours).
158,24 €Ajouter au panier