2018 USP41-NF36 USB Flash Drive Single User Subscription (with 2 supplements published in February & June 2018) (2410009)
USP 41 - NF 36 will come into force on 1st May 2018. It will be enforceable by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for medicines manufactured and marketed in the United States.
The USP–NF offers convenient, comprehensive information for all phases of producing quality prescription, nonprescription, and compounded medicines; excipients; biologics; medical devices; and dietary supplements. It is essential for quality control, quality assurance, regulatory/compendial affairs, research and development, method development/analytical services, and corporate management. USP–NF monographs and methods can help to:
- Ensure compliance with required U.S. quality standards
- Work to world-recognized standards of precision and accuracy
- Validate test results against proven benchmarks
- Establish and validate in-house standard operating procedures, and specifications
- Expedite new product development and approvals
- The USB flash drive format provides a searchable PDF of the same quality content found in print that is viewed with a secure PDF viewer. Functions include a search tool, clearly bookmarked contents for quick navigation, and printing. Each main edition and supplement integrates content from all previous editions. Subscribers will receive updates that occur during their subscription period on a new cumulative USB flash drive.
- Requires one free USB 2.0 slot.
Date de parution : 11-2017
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 5 jours).
Prix indicatif 1494,55 €Ajouter au panier