Aqueous environmental geochemistry
Auteur : LANGMUIR
2. Chemical Kinetics
3. Aqueous Complexes
4. Activity Coefficients of Dissolved Species
5. Acids and Bases
6. Carbonate Chemistry
7. Chemical Weathering
8. General Controls on Natural Water Chemistry
9. The Geochemistry of Clay Minerals
10. Adsorption-Desorption Reactions
11. Oxidation-Reduction Concepts
12. Iron and Sulfur Geochemistry
13. Actinides and Their Daughter and Fission Products
14. Geochemical Computer Models
- Emphasizes inorganic processes and the chemistry of soil and groundwaters (geology/geochemistry).
- Introduces readers to the special language and assumptions of geochemical models so that they can confidently examine the output and meaning of such models.
- Contains numerous worked examples and problems that have been solved using the MINTEQA2 and other geochemical computer codes.
- Skill with the use of geochemical computer codes provides essential professional training for students who wish to work in the environmental sciences.
- Makes clear and immediate connections between theoretical concepts and their practical application.
- Provides a strong pedagogical framework composed of End-of-chapter examples, problems, and questions
- More than 200 figures
Date de parution : 11-1996
Ouvrage de 600 p.
Sous réserve de disponibilité chez l'éditeur.
Prix indicatif 122,41 €Ajouter au panier