Applications of Energy Harvesting Technologies in Buildings
Auteurs : BEEBY Stephen, BEEBY Stephen
This book includes clear and concise case studies on solar cell powered sensor nodes for emotion monitoring systems in ambient assistive living environments and inductive/RF power transfers. Thermoelectric energy harvesting and power management circuit design, airflow and vibration energy harvesting is also explored. The book concludes with a look at the future of energy harvesting in buildings.
- Case Study: Solar cell powered sensor node for an emotion monitoring system in Ambient Assistive Living Environment
- Thermoelectric Energy Harvesting and Power Management Circuits Design
- Inductive/RF Power Transfer and Case Study
- Airflow Energy Harvesting
- Vibration Energy Harvesting
- The Future of Energy Harvesting in Buildings
Joseph W. Matiko is an assistant lecturer in the department of Electronics and Telecommunication, Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Southampton, United Kingdom and his BEng degree in electronics and telecommunication engineering from the Dar es Salaam Technology, Tanzania.
Date de parution : 02-2017
Ouvrage de 230 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 16 jours).
Prix indicatif 164,83 €Ajouter au panier