Ultrawideband Short-Pulse Radio Systems
Auteur : KOSHELEV Vladimir I.
The book explains the scattering of ultrawideband electromagnetic pulses and discusses conducting and dielectric objects. Impulse responses of objects and propagation channels are covered and details are given about models of signals and their spectral characteristics and users of regularization of a Kramers-Kroning type relation for estimating transfer functions. This in-depth volume includes chapters on receiving antennas, transmitting antennas, and antenna arrays. It concludes with details on high-power ultrawideband radiation sources and includes problem sets.
- Short-Pulsed Radio Systems
- Ultrawideband Pulse Radiation
- Propagation of Ultrawidband Pulses
- Scattering of Ultrawideband Electromagnetic Pulses By Conducting and Dielectric Objects
- Impulse Responses of Objects and Propagation Channels
- Receiving Antennas
- Transmitting Antennas
- Antenna Arraysv Hig-Power Ultrawideband Radiation Sources
Date de parution : 04-2017
Ouvrage de 500 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 16 jours).
Prix indicatif 223,62 €Ajouter au panier