From LTE to LTE-Advanced Pro and 5G
Auteurs : RAHNEMA Moe, DRYJANSKI Marcin
Moreover, the book covers performance analysis and results, as well as SON specifications and realization. Readers learn about OFDMA, and how DFT is used to implement it. Link budgeting, parameter estimations, and network planning and sizing is explained. Insight into core network architecture is provided, including the protocols and signaling used for both data and voice services. The book also presents a detailed chapter on the end-to-end data transfer optimization mechanisms based on the TCP protocol. This book provides the tools needed for network planning and optimization while addressing the challenges of LTE and LTE-advanced networks.
- The Air Interface Architecture and Operation
- The Coverage-Capacity Planning and Analysis
- Pre-Launch Parameter Planning and Resource Allocation
- Radio Resource Control and Mobility Management
- Inter-Cell Interference Management in LTE
- SON Technologies in LTC-LTE
- EPC Network Architecture, Planning and Dimensioning Guideline
- LTE_Advanced Main Enhancements
- Optimization for TCP Operation in 4G and Other Networks
- Voice over LTE (VOLTE)
- LTE-Advanced Pro-Enhanced LTE Features
- Towards 5G.
Marcin Dryjański is the cofounder of Granmetric and currently serves as an external contractor at Huawei Technologies.
Date de parution : 10-2017
Ouvrage de 372 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 16 jours).
Prix indicatif 179,13 €Ajouter au panier