The Origins of Asset Management from 1700 to 1960, 1st ed. 2017 Towering Investors Palgrave Studies in the History of Finance Series
Auteur : Morecroft Nigel Edward
Nigel Edward Morecroft is a former asset management professional having spent most of his working life in institutional asset management. Previous appointments have included Partner at Baillie Gifford & Co. and Director at Foreign & Colonial Asset Management, having started his career at Wood Mackenzie & Co. Typically in his capacity as a trustee, Nigel currently applies his extensive experience in investments to a number of charities including the Charities Official Investment Funds (COIF) where he is a Director. He is also a Trustee and Member of the University Court at the University of St Andrews, UK.
- Focuses on the history of asset management in the UK
- Draws comparisons with developments in the United States
- Places asset management in the context of major historical events, both economic and financial
- Identifies transformational changes in the nature of markets
- Highlights the contribution of skilled investors and their innovative thinking in the world of investment
Date de parution : 08-2018
Ouvrage de 343 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 15 jours).
Prix indicatif 42,19 €Ajouter au panier