Industrial Organization (5th Ed.) Theory and Practice (International Student Edition)
Auteurs : Waldman Don E., Jensen Elizabeth J.
Industrial Organization: Theory and Practice blends a rigorous theoretical introduction to industrial organization with empirical data, real-world applications and case studies. The book also supports students with a range of problems and exercises, and definitions of key terms and concepts. This balanced approach, which enables students to apply theoretical tools, has earned this book its ranking as one of the leading undergraduate texts in its field.
For the fifth edition, relevant data, tables, empirical examples and case studies have been updated to reflect current trends and topics, in the most complete reorganization since the second edition. Further changes include:
- all public policy topics have been placed in the last section, making it simpler to use for courses that emphasize theory or public policy;
- an entirely new chapter on international trade and industrial organization;
- a new chapter on mergers;
- a separate section on antitrust;
- an expanded companion website with PowerPoint slides and additional questions and problems.
This comprehensive book bridges the gap between economic theory and real-world case studies in an accessible, logical manner, making it the ideal undergraduate text for courses on industrial organization.
20. Antitrust: Price Discrimination 21. Antitrust: Public Policy Toward Vertical Restraints of Trade and Group Boycotts 22. International Economics and Industrial Organization 23. Regulation and Deregulation Answers to Odd-Numbered Problems Index
Date de parution : 04-2019
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 13 jours).
Prix indicatif 70,91 €Ajouter au panier