Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Regional Development (2nd Ed.) An Introduction
Auteur : Mitra Jay
The fields of entrepreneurship, innovation and regional development are inextricably linked. This textbook draws on the diversity of approaches in these areas to produce a unified understanding of this important area.
The author integrates theory and practice with reference to academic studies as well as industry sources. The importance of technology is highlighted throughout to demonstrate the value of new technology-based ventures. The social contexts of entrepreneurship are covered in a dedicated chapter.
Taking insights from a wide range of disciplines such as business, sociology, economics, and geography, this unique textbook introduces entrepreneurship to students from different backgrounds. With a range of new case studies and coverage of emerging themes such as smart cities, female entrepreneurship and human capital the book provides an expert aperçu of the elaborate empire of entrepreneurship.
2. Entrepreneurial Opportunity: Conditions and Circumstances for Innovation and New Firm Creation
3. Entrepreneurship Theories: The Economic Arguments
4. The Social Dimensions of Entrepreneurship
5. The Entrepreneurial Organization
6. The Entrepreneurial Environment: Context, Institutions, Constraints and Framework Conditions
7. Entrepreneurship and Learning
8. Entrepreneurship, Internationalization and Globalization: Learning, Innovation and Development in the International Context
9. Higher Education, Universities and Entrepreneurship
10. Entrepreneurship Policy: Its Emergence, Scope and Value
11. Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Development
Date de parution : 08-2019
À paraître, réservez-le dès maintenant
Prix indicatif 65,30 €Ajouter au panier