Sediment Dynamics of Chinese Muddy Coasts and Estuaries Physics, Biology and their Interactions
Coordonnateur : Wang Xiao Hua
Sediment Dynamics of Chinese Muddy Coasts and Estuaries: Physics, Biology and their Interactions provides a forum for the latest research addressing the physics, sedimentary processes, biology, chemistry and ecological processes associated with these rapidly changing estuarine and coastal environments. It will explore the challenges and opportunities for future research in China?s estuaries and coastal waters around the world, and uses China as a case study to provide answers to the causes of and possible solutions to these problems, presenting methodologies on working with observation and modelling analysis.
China?s coastal zone is facing many urgent issues in the environmental degradation and sustainable use of its marine resources. Sediment Dynamics of Chinese Muddy Coasts and Estuaries reviews and synthesizes papers from the international research communities including those from China to exemplify and document their scientific approaches to manage and recover coastal ecological functions.
- Presents spatio-temporal processes and multivariate dynamic modelling
- Includes physical and biological feedback along with marine ecosystem observation and modeling
- Features multidisciplinary methodological approaches
- Includes important information on the effects of climate change to the coasts and estuaries of China
2. Observations and mudflat laboratory
3. Models of sedimentary processes
4. Fluid mud transport and behavior
5. Water color and light physics
6. Mudflat reclamation
7. Sediment effect on biogeochemical processes
8. Ecological and socio-economic impacts
Oceanographers, Geomorphologists, Coastal engineers, Coastal managers, sedimentologists,
Date de parution : 10-2018
Ouvrage de 200 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
97,13 €Ajouter au panier