Silver Catalysis in Organic Synthesis 2 Volume Set
Coordonnateurs : Li Chao–Jun, Bi Xihe
Silver Catalysis in Organic Synthesis begins with an introduction to Silver Chemistry before moving on to chapters covering: Silver-Catalyzed Cycloaddition Reactions;
Silver-Catalyzed Cyclizations; Silver-Mediated Radical Reactions; Silver-Mediated Fluorination, Perfluoroalkylation and Trifluoromethylthiolation Reactions; Coupling Reactions and C-H Functionalization; Silver-Catalyzed CO2 Incorporation; Silver-Catalyzed Carbene, Nitrene, and Silylene Transfer Reactions; Asymmetric Silver-Catalyzed Reactions; Silver-Catalyzed Reduction and Oxidation of Aldehydes and Their Derivatives; Silver Complexes in Organic Transformations; and Silver Nanoparticles in Organic Transformations.
-Covers recently developed organic reactions catalyzed by silver, along with their reaction mechanism
-Introduces many new reactions and mechanisms related to silver catalysis
-Offers professionals and newcomers in the related fields a survey of new advances in silver catalysis in organic synthesis
1. Introduction to Silver Chemistry
2. Silver-Catalyzed Cycloaddition Reactions
3. Silver-Catalyzed Cyclizations
4. Silver-Mediated Radical Reactions
5. Silver-Mediated Fluorination, Perfluoroalkylation and Trifluoromethylthiolation Reactions
6. Coupling Reactions and C-H Functionalization
7. Silver-Catalyzed CO2 Incorporation
8. Silver-Catalyzed Carbene, Nitrene, and Silylene Transfer Reactions
9. Asymmetric Silver-Catalyzed Reactions
10. Silver-Catalyzed Reduction and Oxidation of Aldehydes and Their Derivatives
11. Silver Complexes in Organic Transformations
12. Silver Nanoparticles in Organic Transformations
Chao-Jun Li, PhD, is E. B. Eddy Professor and Canada Research Chair in the Department of Chemistry at McGill University, Canada.
Xihe Bi, PhD, is a Professor at Northeast Normal University, China, where he and his research team focus on making innovations in organic reactions by silver catalysis.
Date de parution : 01-2019
Ouvrage de 848 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 12 jours).
Prix indicatif 393,55 €Ajouter au panier