Modern Inorganic Synthetic Chemistry (2nd Ed.)
Coordonnateurs : Xu Ruren, Xu Yan
Modern Inorganic Synthetic Chemistry, Second Edition captures, in five distinct sections, the latest advancements in inorganic synthetic chemistry, providing materials chemists, chemical engineers, and materials scientists with a valuable reference source to help them advance their research efforts and achieve breakthroughs.
Section one includes six chapters centering on synthetic chemistry under specific conditions, such as high-temperature, low-temperature and cryogenic, hydrothermal and solvothermal, high-pressure, photochemical and fusion conditions. Section two focuses on the synthesis and related chemistry problems of highly distinct categories of inorganic compounds, including superheavy elements, coordination compounds and coordination polymers, cluster compounds, organometallic compounds, inorganic polymers, and nonstoichiometric compounds. Section three elaborates on the synthetic chemistry of five important classes of inorganic functional materials, namely, ordered porous materials, carbon materials, advanced ceramic materials, host-guest materials, and hierarchically structured materials. Section four consists of four chapters where the synthesis of functional inorganic aggregates is discussed, giving special attention to the growth of single crystals, assembly of nanomaterials, and preparation of amorphous materials and membranes. The new edition?s biggest highlight is Section five where the frontier in inorganic synthetic chemistry is reviewed by focusing on biomimetic synthesis and rationally designed synthesis.
- Focuses on the chemistry of inorganic synthesis, assembly, and organization of wide-ranging inorganic systems
- Covers all major methodologies of inorganic synthesis
- Provides state-of-the-art synthetic methods
- Includes real examples in the organization of complex inorganic functional materials
- Contains more than 4000 references that are all highly reflective of the latest advancement in inorganic synthetic chemistry
- Presents a comprehensive coverage of the key issues involved in modern inorganic synthetic chemistry as written by experts in the field
1. Introduction 2. High Temperature Synthesis 3. Synthesis and Purification at Low Temperatures 4. Hydrothermal and Solvothermal Syntheses 5. High Pressure Synthesis and Preparation of Inorganic Materials 6. Inorganic Photochemical Synthesis 7. Chemical Vapor Deposition and Its Applications in Inorganic Synthesis 8. Synthesis of Coordination Compounds and Coordination Polymers 9. Cluster Compounds 10. Synthesis of Organometallic Compounds 11. Synthesis and Assembly Chemistry of Inorganic Polymers 12. Soft Inorganic Supramolecular Systems 13. Nonstoichiometric Compounds 14. Inorganic Synthesis of Actinides 15. Synthetic Chemistry of the Inorganic Ordered Porous Materials 16. Carbon Materials 17. Advanced Ceramic Materials 18. Functional Host-Guest Materials 19. Hierarchical Materials 20. Functional Crystals 21. Synthetic Chemistry of Nanomaterials 22. Amorphous Materials 23. Preparation Chemistry of Inorganic Membranes 24. Frontier of Inorganic Synthesis and Preparative Chemistry (I) Biomimetic Synthesis 25. Frontier of Inorganic Synthesis and Preparative Chemistry (II)-Designed Synthesis-Inorganic Crystalline Porous Materials
Researchers, teachers and graduated students as well engineers, in chemical engineering, physical and inorganic chemistry and materials science/chemistry. Researchers and engineers in chemical and materials industry
Yan Xu obtained her BSc in chemistry from Jilin University, China and PhD in chemistry from the Royal Institution of Great Britain in 1991 under the supervision of Professor Sir John Meurig Thomas. She was a research fellow at National University of Singapore (1992-1995), an assistant professor at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (1996-2000) and a senior scientist at Grenidea Technology, Singapore (2002-2010). She is a professor in the State Key Laboratory of Inorganic Synthesis and Preparative Chemistry, Jilin University since 2011. Her current research evolves around the organization and functionalization of hierarchically structured materials based on the self-assembly and mineralization of biological molecules. She has published some 60 peer-reviewed papers, 1 international patent, co-authored 1 book and contributed 3 book chapters.
Date de parution : 03-2017
Ouvrage de 808 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
Prix indicatif 314,06 €Ajouter au panier