Heterocyclic Chemistry in the 21st Century: A Tribute to Alan Katritzky Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry Series, Vol. 121
Directeurs de Collection : Scriven Eric, Ramsden Christopher A.
Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry: Heterocyclic Chemistry in the 21st Century: A Tribute to Alan Katritzky is the definitive series in the field?one of great importance to organic chemists, polymer chemists, and many biological scientists. Because biology and organic chemistry increasingly intersect, the associated nomenclature is used more frequently in explanations.
Written by established, global authorities in the field, this comprehensive review combines descriptive synthetic chemistry and mechanistic insights to yield an understanding on how chemistry drives the preparation and useful properties of heterocyclic compounds.
- Considered the definitive serial in the field of heterocyclic chemistry
- Serves as the go-to reference for organic chemists, polymer chemists, and many biological scientists
- Provides the latest comprehensive reviews as written by established authorities in the field
- Combines descriptive synthetic chemistry and mechanistic insights to enhance understanding on how chemistry drives the preparation and useful properties of heterocyclic compounds
- The Evolving Landscape of Heterocycles in Drugs and Drug Candidates
- Saturated Heterocycles with Applications in Medicinal Chemistry
- Thiazole and Isothiazole Ring Containing Compounds in Crop Protection
- Nitrogen-rich Azoles as High Density Energy Materials: Reviewing the Energetic Footprints of Heterocycles
- Heterocyclic Building Blocks for Organic Semiconductors
- Heterogeneously Catalyzed Synthesis of Heterocyclic Compounds
- Palladium-Catalyzed Carbonylative Synthesis of Heterocycles
- Green Syntheses of Heterocycles of Industrial Importance. 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural as a Platform Chemical Johannes G. de Vries
Tony Y. Zhang
Charles M. Marson
Peter Maienfisch and Andrew J. F. Edmunds
Ping Yin and Jean’ne M. Shreeve
Xikang Zhao, Saadia T Chaudhry and Jianguo Mei
Colin H. McAteer, Ramiah Murugan and Yarlagadda V. Subba Rao
Jian-Bo Feng and Xiao-Feng Wu
Graduate students and research workers in academic and industrial laboratories, organic chemists, polymer chemists and biological scientists
Date de parution : 01-2017
Ouvrage de 314 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
209,76 €Ajouter au panier