Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry Heterocyclic Chemistry in the 21st Century: A Tribute to Alan Katritzky Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry Series, Vol. 119
Directeurs de Collection : Scriven Eric, Ramsden Christopher A.
Heterocyclic Chemistry in the 21st Century: A Tribute to Alan Katritzky, the latest volume in the Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry series, is the definitive resource in the field?one of great importance to organic chemists, polymer chemists, and many biological scientists. Because biology and organic chemistry increasingly intersect, the associated nomenclature is also being used more frequently in explanations.
Written by established authorities in the field from around the world, this comprehensive review combines descriptive synthetic chemistry and mechanistic insights to yield an understanding of how chemistry drives the preparation and useful properties of heterocyclic compounds.
- Considered the definitive serial in the field of heterocyclic chemistry
- Serves as the go-to reference for organic chemists, polymer chemists, and many biological scientists
- Provides the latest comprehensive reviews as written by established authorities in the field
- Combines descriptive synthetic chemistry and mechanistic insight to enhance understanding of how chemistry drives the preparation and useful properties of heterocyclic compounds
- The Benzotriazole Story
- Flow Synthesis of Heterocycles
- Hypervalent Heterocycles
- Natural Products Containing Nitrogen Heterocycles – Some Highlights 1990-2015
- Natural Products Containing Oxygen Heterocycles - Synthetic Advances Between 1990 and 2015
- N-Heterocyclic Carbenes
- Stable N- and N/S-Rich Heterocyclic Radicals: Synthesis and Applications
- New Developments in Heterocyclic Tautomerism: Desmotropes, Carbenes and Betaines
- Recent Advances of 1,3-Dipolar Cycloaddition Chemistry for Alkaloid Synthesis Albert Padwa and Scott Bur
C. Dennis Hall and Siva S. Panda
Marine Movsisyan, Matthias M. A. Moens and Christian V. Stevens
Viktor V. Zhdankin
John A. Joule
Janine Cossy and Amandine Guérinot
Andreas Schmidt, Sascha Wiechmann and Christian F. Otto
Christos P. Constantinides and Panayiotis A. Koutentis
Graduate students and research workers in academic and industrial laboratories, organic chemists, polymer chemists and biological scientists
Date de parution : 05-2016
Ouvrage de 338 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
193,44 €Ajouter au panier