USMLE Step 3 Secrets Secrets Series
Auteurs : O'Connell Theodore X., Blair Thomas E., Pedigo Ryan A.
Clear that final USMLE hurdle with confidence! Bestselling review author Dr. Ted O'Connell prepares you for every aspect of the challenging USMLE Step 3 exam with questions and concise answers designed for today's residents. Following the popular, time-tested Secrets® format, this enjoyable, easy-to-read book is extremely effective for ensuring success on one of the most important exams you'll take in your medical career.
- General Principles
- Disorders of the Nervous System and Special Senses
- Disorders of the Respiratory System
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Nutritional and Digestive System Disorders
- Behavioral and Emotional Disorders
- Disorders of the Musculoskeletal System
- Disorders of the Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue
- Disorders of the Endocrine System
- Renal and Urinary Disorders
- Diseases and Disorders of the Female Reproductive System
- Pregnancy, Labor and Delivery, the Fetus and the Newborn
- Disorders of Blood
- Disorders of the Male Reproductive System
- Disorders of the Immune System
- Clinical Case Scenarios
Date de parution : 01-2015
Ouvrage de 400 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
38,37 €Ajouter au panier