Transcriptional Switches During Development
Auteur : PLAZA Serge
This new volume in the Current Topics in Developmental Biology series concentrates on transcriptional switches during development. It includes chapters on such topics as muscle diversity, transcriptional response to genome structural variation, and the temporal gene network in Drosophila neural stem cells. With an international team of authors, this volume is a must-have addition for researchers and students alike.
- Concentrates on transcriptional switches during development
- Includes chapters on such topics as muscle diversity, transcriptional response to genome structural variation, and the temporal gene network in Drosophila neural stem cells
- With an international team of authors, this volume is a must-have addition for researchers and students alike
- TCFs and Wnt/b-catenin signaling: more than one way to throw the switch
- Grainy head and its target genes in epithelial morphogenesis and wound healing
- Groucho: A Corepressor With Instructive Roles In Development
- Sparkling insights into enhancer structure, function, and evolution
- Computational strategies for the genome-wide identification of cis-regulatory elements and transcriptional targets
- Transcriptional Enhancers in Ascidian Development
- A dynamic network of morphogens and transcription factors patterns the fly leg
- Temporal specification of neural stem cells: insights from Drosophila neuroblasts
- Transcriptional Switches Direct Plant Organ Formation And Patterning
- Transcriptional control of cell fate specification: lessons from the fly retina
- Diversification of muscle types in Drosophila: upstream and downstream of identity genes
Date de parution : 03-2012
Ouvrage de 300 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
Prix indicatif 177,10 €Ajouter au panier