The power of a good fight
Auteur : EISAGUIRRE LynneLangue : Anglais
Prix indicatif 25,98 €
Sous réserve de disponibilité chez l'éditeur.Ajouter au panier le livre de EISAGUIRRE Lynne
Ouvrage 300 p. · 23.5x15.2 cm · Broché
Your boss is a brilliant but difficult man. He's risen like a rocket in your organization but every time he barks and lunges, you cringe, cower or run for cover. Are you ready for a better way to deal with pit bull attacks? Do you know how to have a good fight?! Do you know how to handle bosses who feast on conflict like pit bulls employees whose golden retriever loyalty keeps them from speaking up even when they know you're wrong colleagues who flee from disputes like roadrunners or co-workers who hiss, spit and triangulate conflicts like cobras? Are you ready to learn how to soar like an eagle, using your power to fight when you need to, even in the midst of a dispute? The Power of a Good Fight helps managers discover not only their teams' own style but how to use it to their advantage.
I. THE POWER OF ATTITUDES: HOW TO EMBRACE CONFLICT AND DRIVE PRODUCTIVITY, CREATIVITY, AND INNOVATION.1. Leading the Way: How to Leverage Conflict into Success.
2. The Leader as Detective: How to Uncover the Causes of Good and Bad Fights.
3. The Power of Purpose: How to Use Your Mission and Values to Embrace Conflict.
II. THE POWER OF STYLES: HOW TO UNDERSTAND AND USE DIFFERENT CONFLICT STYLES TO RELEASE YOUR CREATIVE POTENTIAL.4. Five Beastly Conflict Coping Styles: How to Retrain Your Animal Instincts.
5. When the Pit Bull Attacks: How to Soften Their Bite.
6. When the Roadrunner Revs Up: How to Stop Others from Fleeing the Scene.
7. When the Golden Retriever Wags Its Tail: How to Teach 'Just Say No!'
8. When the Cobra Strikes: How to Tangle with a Triangulator.
9. When Eagles Take Flight: How to Develop the Sight and Skills to Soar.
10. A Creative Menagerie: How to Harness the Unique Styles.
III. THE POWER OF SKILLS: HOW TO HARNESS THE STRATEGIC VALUE OF CONFLICT.11. The Top Ten Steps: How to Use Conflict to Your Advantage.
12. Prepare for Conflict: How to Move from Despairing to Preparing.
13. Grace Under Fire: How to Skillfully Confront Others.
14. Who's on First? How to Hear and Be Heard.
15. Welcoming a Different Opinion: How to Be Confrontable.
16. Making Changes Makes Waves: How to Swim, Not Sink.
IV. THE POWER OF SYSTEMS: HOW TO CREATE AN ORGANIZATION THAT ENCOURAGES GOOD FIGHTS.17. The Dogfight Referees: How to Mediate, Facilitate, and Survive.
18. Avoid the Recount: How to Articulate a Clear Decision-Making Process.
19. Getting to Yes Without Going to War: How to Build Consensus.
20. Surfing the Waves of Conflict: How to Manage When the Conflict Tide Refuses to Recede.
21. Saving an Endangered Species: How to Incubate Eagles.
V. APPENDIXES.Appendix A. Bibliography.
Appendix B. Footnotes.