Tax Strategies for the Small Business Owner
Auteur : Fox Russell
Many people freeze up when they are forced to prepare or even think about taxes. Some receive a notice from the IRS and put it aside: They're too scared to open it! Yet taxes for the most part follow common sense rules. You just need to know what they are and how they affect your decisions. In this book, readers will learn about the different business entities, the different taxes you must deal with (primarily income taxes), documentation procedures, how to work with a tax professional, how to handle an audit, and, in general, how to use the U.S. Tax Code to your advantage. Among other things, readers learn to take full advantage of tax benefits and avoid potholes hidden in things like:
- Startup and ongoing expenses
- Cost of goods sold
- Retirement plans
- The Business Entity
- An Overview of Taxation
- Before Your Business Opens
- The Basics of Expenses
- Cost of Goods Sold
- The Office
- The Car
- Travel Meals and Entertainment
- Fixed Assets and Depreciation
- Other Deductions
- Employees and Wages
- Medical Expenses
- Retirement Plans
- Other Taxes
- “Dear Valued Taxpayer”: When You Hear from the IRS
- Other Topics
- Helps small business owners maximize their deductions, increasing their profits.
- Teaches small business owners what they need to know when dealing with taxes.
- Tax tips and illustrative stories sprinkled throughout the book.
- Helps business owners relax when dealing with taxes.
- The book helps both those who prepare their own taxes and those who use a tax professional.
- Russell Fox has over 1000 tax clients and had great credibility.
- Fox has a well-read tax blog (Taxable Talk) that's been ranked in the top ten for tax advice.
- Fox teaches and speaks regularly in front of groups.
Date de parution : 01-2013
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 15 jours).
Prix indicatif 19,99 €Ajouter au panier