Store-Operated Calcium Channels Current Topics in Membranes Series, Vol. 71
Auteur : Prakriya Murali
Store-operated calcium channels are found in most animal cells and regulate many cellular functions including cell division, growth, differentiation, and cell death. This volume provides a concise and informative overview of the principles of store-operated calcium entry and the key developments in the field from researchers who have led these advances. The overall goal of the volume is to provide interested students and investigators with sufficient information to enable a broad understanding of the progress and current excitement in the field. The volume contains a wealth of information that even experienced investigators in the field will find useful.
- The volume provides a comprehensive overview of the mechanisms and functions of store-operated calcium channels.
- Contributors are authoritative researchers who have produced important advances in the field.
- The volume is well-illustrated with cartoons and data to facilitate easy comprehension of the subject.
- Store-operated Orai channels: structure and function
- STIM-Orai Interactions that Control the CRAC Channel
Aparna Gudlur, Yubin Zhou and Patrick G. Hogan
- Structure and Function of Endoplasmic Reticulum STIM Calcium Sensors
Peter B. Stathopulos and Mitsuhiko Ikura
- On the Stoichiometry of Resting and Activated CRAC Channels
Liangyi Chen and Tao Xu
- Alternative forms of the Store-operated Calcium Entry Mediators, STIM1 and Orai1
James W. Putney
- The ARC Channel – An Endogenous Store-independent Orai Channel
Jill L. Thompson, Olivier Mignen, and Trevor J. Shuttleworth
- Contribution and Regulation of TRPC Channels in Store-Operated Ca2+ Entry
Kwong Tai Cheng, Hwei Ling Ong, Xibao Liu, and Indu S. Ambudkar
- Molecular Regulation of the Pore Component of CRAC Channels, Orai1
Sonal Srikanth and Yousang Gwack
- Emerging Roles for Native Orai Ca2+ Channels in Cardiovascular Disease
Brian Ruhle and Mohamed Trebak
- The Neglected CRAC Proteins: Orai2, Orai3 and STIM2
Markus Hoth and Barbara A. Niemeyer
Scientists and researchers in biochemistry and molecular and cellular biology
Date de parution : 09-2013
Ouvrage de 298 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
171,65 €Ajouter au panier