Rudolph's fundamentals of pediatrics (3rd ed )
Auteurs : RUDOLPH, KAMEI
- Symptom-based diagnostic approaches for common disorders
- Effective, easy-to-use algorithms throughout to guide diagnoses
- The latest emergency and critical care management guidelines
- A family-centered approach to caring for terminally ill children and their families
- How to effectively care for children with chronic disabilities
- Expanded coverage of genetics
- What you should know about managing neonatal disorders
- New advances in orthopedics and sports medicine
- A full-color insert of childhood skin conditions, and much more Including:
- New sections, new chapters inform on the hottest topics in the field!
- Emergency and critical care - easy-to-use section guides your management of the acutely ill infant and child
- Contemporary diagnostic techniques - provides simple, clear explanations of the new generation of laboratory tests that are more frequently used to guide clinical diagnosis
- Care of the terminally ill child - presents a family-centered approach for care near the end of life
- Rehabilitative medicine - offers guidance on caring for the increasing numbers of children with chronic disabilities Delivers MORE of what you really need to know!
- MORE on genetics, with separate chapters focused on metabolic disorders and dysmorphology
- MORE on rheumatic disease in children and adolescents, including the critical evaluation of musculoskeletal pain and pain syndromes
- MORE on managing neonatal disorders
- MORE algorithmic approaches to common pediatric symptoms, with guidelines for initial management
- MORE information on support groups and other resources - websites and email addresses provided throughout PLUS: Expanded coverage in rapidly advancing areas of pediatric medicine!
- Immunology and allergy
- Infectious diseases
- Orthopedics, including sports medicine
Date de parution : 04-2002
Ouvrage de 848 p.
Sous réserve de disponibilité chez l'éditeur.
Prix indicatif 47,75 €Ajouter au panier