Rubin's Pathology (7th Ed.) Clinicopathologic Foundations of Medicine
Coordonnateurs : Strayer David S., Rubin Emanuel
Rubin’s Pathology sets the foundation for medical training and practice with expert coverage of disease processes and their effects on cells, organs, and individuals. Now in its Seventh Edition, the text is praised for being "exactly right for medical students" —a perfect balance of basic pathology and bedside perspective, without extraneous detail that’s beyond the boards.
- Thoroughly revised coverage including brand-new chapters on aging, autoimmune diseases, forensic pathology, pregnancy, and sepsis, plus extensively revised and expanded chapters on amyloidosis and obesity, diabetes mellitus and metabolic syndrome
- An easy-to-navigate design featuring a new three-part organization, with 9 chapters covering mechanisms of disease, 6 chapters covering the pathogenesis of systemic conditions, and 19 chapters covering diseases of individual organ systems
- More than 1700 images, including stunning new dynamic line drawings, plus micrographs and gross pathology images
- Pathogenesis, Pathology, Pathophysiology, Epidemiology, Etiologic Agents, and Clinical Features sections are distinguished by helpful icons
- Coverage of latest public health issues maintains currency and societal relevance
- Bold key terms and bulleted lists reinforce key information
Bonus Online Resources:
- For faculty: image bank and test generator
- For students: case studies and podcasts
Date de parution : 08-2014
Ouvrage de 1616 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
Prix indicatif 147,55 €Ajouter au panier