Risk Neutral Pricing and Financial Mathematics A Primer
Auteurs : Knopf Peter M., Teall John L.
Risk Neutral Pricing and Financial Mathematics: A Primer provides a foundation to financial mathematics for those whose undergraduate quantitative preparation does not extend beyond calculus, statistics, and linear math. It covers a broad range of foundation topics related to financial modeling, including probability, discrete and continuous time and space valuation, stochastic processes, equivalent martingales, option pricing, and term structure models, along with related valuation and hedging techniques. The joint effort of two authors with a combined 70 years of academic and practitioner experience, Risk Neutral Pricing and Financial Mathematics takes a reader from learning the basics of beginning probability, with a refresher on differential calculus, all the way to Doob-Meyer, Ito, Girsanov, and SDEs. It can also serve as a useful resource for actuaries preparing for Exams FM and MFE (Society of Actuaries) and Exams 2 and 3F (Casualty Actuarial Society).
- Includes more subjects than other books, including probability, discrete and continuous time and space valuation, stochastic processes, equivalent martingales, option pricing, term structure models, valuation, and hedging techniques
- Emphasizes introductory financial engineering, financial modeling, and financial mathematics
- Suited for corporate training programs and professional association certification programs
- Introduction and Overview
- Probability and Risk
- Discrete Time and State Models
- Continuous Time and State Models
- An Introduction to Stochastic Processes and Applications
- Fundamentals of Stochastic Calculus and Black-Scholes
- Further Applications of Black-Scholes
- Mean-Reverting Processes
Upper-division undergraduates and first-year graduate students worldwide in financial engineering, quantitative finance, computational finance and mathematical finance. Also professionals working in financial institutions, insurance, and risk management.
John Teall is a visiting professor at LUISS Business School in Rome, Italy. He is a former member of the American Stock Exchange and has served as a consultant to Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, and other financial institutions.
Date de parution : 08-2015
Ouvrage de 348 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
52,84 €Ajouter au panier