Profiles of Drug Substances, Excipients and Related Methodology Profiles of Drug Substances, Excipients and Related Methodology Series, Vol. 31
Coordonnateur : Brittain Harry G.
The scope of the Profiles series will encompass review articles and database compilations that fall within one of the following six broad categories: Physical profiles of drug substances and excipients; Analytical profiles of drug substances and excipients; Drug metabolism and pharmacokinetic profiles of drug substances and excipients; Methodologoy related to the characterization of drug substances and excipients; Methods of chemical synthesis; and Reviews of the uses and applications for individual drug substances, classes of drug substances, or excipients.
* Presents comprehensive reviews covering all aspects of drug development and formulation of drugs
* Now encompassing critical review chapters
* Meets the information needs of the drug development community
2. Benazepril Hydrochloride Comprehensive Profile.
4. DipyridamoleComprehensive Profile.
5. Mefenamic Acid Analytical Profile.
7. Particle Size Analysis.
Date de parution : 12-2004
Ouvrage de 350 p.
Sous réserve de disponibilité chez l'éditeur.
236,94 €Ajouter au panier