Pro T-SQL 2012 Programmer's Guide (3rd Ed., 3rd ed.)
Auteurs : Coles Michael, Shaw Scott, Natarajan Jay, Bruchez Rudi
Transact–SQL is the language developers and DBAs use to interact with SQL Server. It's used for everything from querying data, to writing stored procedures, to managing the database. New features in T-SQL 2012 include full support for window functions, stored sequences, the ability to throw errors, data paging, and more. All these important new features are covered in this book. Developers and DBAs alike can benefit from the expressive power of Transact-SQL, and Pro T-SQL 2012 Programmer's Guide provides the gateway to success in applying this increasingly important database language to everyday business and technical tasks.
- Foundations of T-SQL
- Tools of the Trade
- Procedural Code and CASE Expressions
- User Defined Functions
- Stored Procedures
- Common Table Expressions
- Advanced Features
- Integrated Full-Text Search
- XQuery and XPath
- Catalog Views and Dynamic Management Views
- SQL CLR Programming
- .NET Client Programming
- Data Services
- Error Handling and Dynamic SQL
- Performance Monitoring and Tuning
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
- Appendix C
- Appendix D
- Appeals to experienced programmers through a focus on usage and best-practice rather than on syntax and features.
- Builds upon a foundation of 4 1/2-star reviews over the previous two editions.
- Highlights new T-SQL features that are truly important for readers to know.
Date de parution : 09-2012
Ouvrage de 696 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 15 jours).
Prix indicatif 47,46 €Ajouter au panier