Prentice halls environmental technology series, volume v
Auteurs : OSTLER Neil, NIELSEN JohnLangue : Anglais
Prix indicatif 92,73 €
Sous réserve de disponibilité chez l'éditeur.Ajouter au panier le livre de OSTLER Neil, NIELSEN John
Ouvrage 356 p. · 25.4x20.3 cm · Relié
- PHs' six volume Environmental Technology series of textbooks is specifically designed to meet the Partners for Environmental Technology Education (PETE) curriculum guidelines now established for courses in the Environmental Hazardous Materials Technology (EHMT) and Environmental Technology Associates Degree Programs and other related topics in the management of industrial wastes.
About the Authors.
1. Overview of Pollution Prevention.
2. Basic EPA Concepts of Hazardous Waste.
3. Generators of Hazardous Waste.
4. Transportation of Hazardous Waste.
5. Treatment, Storage and Disposal of Hazardous Waste.
6. Technical Requirements of a TSDF.
7. The Permitting Process.
8. Compliance &, Enforcement.
9. Medical Waste Management.
10. Low-level Radioactive Waste and Mixed Wastes.
11. Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments.
12. Remedial Technologies.
- Spans a broad range of topics, including: Source Reduction, generator waste identification, characterization, and permitting and obtaining EPA identification numbers, transportation concepts, including packaging, marking, labeling, placarding, and preparation of shipping manifests, treatment, storage and disposal (TSD), determination of incompatible wastes, waste minimization.
- Includes chapters contributed by Daniel Smith and Ryan DuPont of Utah State University, Michael Williams, and Neal Ostler.