Un seul ouvrage correspond à votre recherche.
Oxygen-Enhanced Combustion, 2nd Ed (2nd Ed.) Industrial Combustion Series
Coordonnateur : Baukal Jr. Charles E.
Combustion technology has traditionally been dominated by air/fuel combustion. However, two developments have increased the significance of oxygen-enhanced combustion—new technologies that produce oxygen less expensively and the increased importance of environmental regulations. Advantages of oxygen-enhanced combustion include less pollutant emissions as well as increased energy efficiency and productivity. Oxygen-Enhanced Combustion, Second Edition compiles information about using oxygen to enhance industrial heating and melting processes. It integrates fundamental principles, applications, and equipment design in one volume, making it a unique resource for specialists implementing the use of oxygen in combustion systems.
This second edition of the bestselling book has more than doubled in size. Extensively updated and expanded, it covers significant advances in the technology that have occurred since the publication of the first edition.
What’s New in This Edition:
- Expanded from 11 chapters to 30, with most of the existing chapters revised
- A broader view of oxygen-enhanced combustion, with more than 50 contributors from over 20 organizations around the world
- More coverage of fundamentals, including fluid flow, heat transfer, noise, flame impingement, CFD modeling, soot formation, burner design, and burner testing
- New chapters on applications such as flameless combustion, steel reheating, iron production, cement production, power generation, fluidized bed combustion, chemicals and petrochemicals, and diesel engines
This book offers a unified, up-to-date look at important commercialized uses of oxygen-enhanced combustion in a wide range of industries. It brings together the latest knowledge to assist those researching, engineering, and implementing combustion in power plants, engines, and other applications.
- Oxygen Production, Roger M. McGuinness and W.T. Kleinberg
- Noncryogenic Oxygen Production, Frank George Kerry
- Potential Hybrid Methods for Oxygen Production, Kyle P. Kostroski and Phillip C. Wankat
- Safety Overview, Mark A. Niemkiewicz and J. Scott Becker
- Cleaning for Oxygen Systems, Frank George Kerry
- Fuels, Y.-P. Zhang
- Fluid Flow, Wes Bussman and Charles E. Baukal, Jr.
- Heat Transfer, Charles E. Baukal, Jr.
- Noise, Wes Bussman, Jay Karan, Carl-Christian Hantschk, and Edwin Schorer
- Flame Impingement, Charles E. Baukal, Jr.
- Pollution Emissions, Charles E. Baukal, Jr.
- CFD Modeling of Oxygen-Enhanced Combustion, Ananth Sharma and Dr. Sreenivas Jayanti
- Soot Formation in Oxygen-Enhanced Combustion, Wilson Merchan-Merchan, Sergio Granados Sanmiguel, Alexei V. Saveliev, and Stephen McCollam
- Laser Diagnostics for Oxygen-Enhanced Combustion, Sameer V. Naik and Robert P. Lucht
- Equipment Design, Mark A. Niemkiewicz and J. Scott Becker
- Burner Design, Hisashi Kobayashi, Rémi Tsiava, and Charles E. Baukal, Jr.
- Oxyfuel and Oxygen-Enhanced Burner Testing, Lawrence E. Bool III, Nicolas Docquier, Chendhil Periasamy, and Lee J. Rosen
- Flameless Oxyfuel Combustion and Its Applications, Wlodzimierz Blasiak, Weihong Yang, Tomas Ekman, and Joachim von Scheele
- Iron Production, Michael F. Riley and Thomas Niehoff
- Ferrous Metals, Nicolas Docquier, Michael Grant, and Kenneth Kaiser
- Nonferrous Metals, Thomas Niehoff
- Glass, Prince B. Eleazer III and Bryan C. Hoke, Jr.
- Oxygen Combustion in Cement Production, Frank Zeman
- Thermal Oxidation, Charles E. Baukal, Jr.
- Coal-Fired Oxy-Fuel Technology for Carbon Capture and Storage, Terry Wall, Rohan Stanger, and Dennis McDonald
- Oxy-Fuel Fluidized Bed Combustion, L. Jia, Luis M. Romeo, Luis I. Díez, Isabel Guedea, Irene Bolea, and Carlos Lupiañez
- Oxygen Enrichment in Sulfur Recovery, John A. (Jack) Olesen and Jana Janarthanan
- Diesel Engines, Theodoros C. Zannis, Yiannis A. Levendis, Dimitrios T. Hountalas, Elias A. Yfantis, and Roussos G. Papagiannakis
Date de parution : 03-2013
Ouvrage de 728 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 13 jours).
Prix indicatif 167,95 €Ajouter au panier