Operative Techniques in Breast, Endocrine, and Oncologic Surgery
Auteur : Sabel Michael
- Master the full range of essential procedures with comprehensive coverage of breast surgery, breast reconstruction, melanoma surgery, surgery of the thyroid, parathyroid, and adrenal glands, and much more.
- Select the best open or minimally invasive approach for each patient with balanced coverage of the available options.
- Gain rich, complete grasp of key nuances of technique by viewing photographs and medical illustrations side by side.
- Review intraoperative considerations for each procedure before making your way through the technique.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Date de parution : 06-2015
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
296,86 €Ajouter au panier