Mobile marketing (1st ed )
Auteur : KRUM Cindy
Finding Your Customers No Matter Where They Are
Use Mobile Marketing to Supercharge Brands, Sales, and Profits!
Using brand-new mobile marketing techniques, you can craft campaigns that are more personal, targeted, immediate, measurable, actionableand fun! Now, one of the field's leading pioneers shows exactly how to make mobile marketing work for your business. Cindy Krum cuts through the hype, revealing what's workingand what isn't. She guides you through identifying the right strategies and tactics for your products, services, brands, and customers*avoiding overly intrusive, counterproductive techniques*and how to successfully integrate mobile into your existing marketing mix. Above all, Krum shows you how to effectively execute on your mobile marketing opportunitiesdriving greater brand awareness, stronger customer loyalty, more sales, and higher profits.
* Getting started fast with mobile marketing
* Understanding the international mobile marketing landscape
* Targeting and tracking the fast-changing mobile demographic
* Taking full advantage of the iPhone platform
* Leveraging mobile advertising, promotion, and location-based marketing
* Building micro-sites and mobile applications
* Performing search engine optimization for mobile sites and applications
* Building effective mobile affiliate marketing programs
* Integrating online and offline mobile marketing
* Avoiding mobile marketing spam, viruses, and privacy violations
* Previewing the future of mobile marketing
I. The Truth About Mobile Marketing
II. The Truth About Mobile Infrastructure
III. The Truth About Your Mobile Website
IV. The Truth About Mobile Content Discovery
V. The Truth About Mobile Engagement
VI. The Truth About Mobile E-Commerce
VII. The Truth About Mobile Promotion
Date de parution : 11-2009
Ouvrage de 304 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 12 jours).
Prix indicatif 23,73 €Ajouter au panier