Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: Pediatrics (2nd Ed.) Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery Series
Coordonnateurs : Skaggs David L., Kocher Mininder
- New chapters cover pediatric sports injuries; medial femoral patella ligament reconstruction and tibial spine; surgical hip dislocation for SCFE, hip arthroscopy, and periacetabular osteotomy; and pediatric trauma procedures including medial epicondyle fractures, proximal humerus CRPP, distal radius fractures, closed reduction and casting of forearm fractures.
- Full-color, sequential, surgeon’s-eye view intraoperative photographs combine with radiographs and detailed drawings by noted medical illustrators to provide a highly visual guide to pediatric orthopaedic surgery.
- The world’s foremost surgeons describe their preferred techniques in step-by-step detail, explain the indications and contraindications, identify pitfalls and potential complications, and offer pearls and tips for improving results.
- Comprehensive coverage includes all major joints: shoulder, elbow, hand and wrist, hip, knee, foot and ankle, and spine, as well as trauma and cerebral palsy.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Over two hours of procedural videos enhance the learning experience
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Date de parution : 12-2015
Ouvrage de 686 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
265,99 €Ajouter au panier