Auteur : DELONGLangue : Anglais
Prix indicatif 116,35 €
Sous réserve de disponibilité chez l'éditeur.Ajouter au panier le livre de DELONG
Ouvrage · 20.1x25.7 cm · Relié
This edition features five changes to the standard presentation of modern macroeconomics:
- -Provide a more student-friendly way of learning growth theory
- -Provide sufficient coverage of growth facts so that students learn the how and why of both growth over time and growth across countries·
- -Treat the economy as open from the beginning of the book·
- -Deal with interest rates, not money stocks·
- -Increased focus on the Phillips curve.
These changes, while not radical are shifts in emphasis and changes of focus. They do not require recasting of courses, but they are very important in bringing the organization of the book into line with what students learning macroeconomics today need to know.