Ludwig's Applied Process Design for Chemical and Petrochemical Plants (4th Ed.)
Auteur : Coker A. Kayode
The fourth edition of Ludwig’s Applied Process Design for Chemical and Petrochemical Plants, Volume Three is a core reference for chemical, plant, and process engineers and provides an unrivalled reference on methods, process fundamentals, and supporting design data. New to this edition are expanded chapters on heat transfer plus additional chapters focused on the design of shell and tube heat exchangers, double pipe heat exchangers and air coolers. Heat tracer requirements for pipelines and heat loss from insulated pipelines are covered in this new edition, along with batch heating and cooling of process fluids, process integration, and industrial reactors. The book also looks at the troubleshooting of process equipment and corrosion and metallurgy.
- Assists engineers in rapidly analyzing problems and finding effective design methods and mechanical specifications
- Definitive guide to the selection and design of various equipment types, including heat exchanger sizing and compressor sizing, with established design codes
- Batch heating and cooling of process fluids supported by Excel programs
16. Process Integration and Heat Exchanger Networks
17. Refrigeration Systems
18. Compression Equipment (Including Fans)
19. Reciprocating Compression, Surge Drums
20. Mechanical Drivers
21. Industrial and Laboratory Reactors - Chemical Reaction Hazards and Process Integration of Reactors
22. Metallurgy - Corrosion
Date de parution : 04-2015
Ouvrage de 1257 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
152,00 €Ajouter au panier