Lipid Droplets Methods in Cell Biology Series, Vol. 116
Coordonnateurs : Yang H. Robert, Li Peng
This new volume of Methods in Cell Biology looks at lipid droplets LDs, covering sections on analyses of LDs in model systems, cell/tissue-specific analyses of LDs and imaging and in vitro analyses of LD biogenesis and growth. Chapters are written by experts in the field.
With cutting-edge material, this comprehensive collection is intended to guide researchers of LDs for years to come.
- Covers sections on analyses of lipid droplets (LDs) in model systems, cell/tissue-specific analyses of LDs and imaging, and in vitro analyses of LD biogenesis and growth
- Chapters are written by experts in the field
- Cutting-edge material
Section I: Analyses of Lipid Droplets (LDs) in Model Systems
1. Analyses of bacterial LDs 2. Proteome and Lipidome of Yeast Lipid Droplets 3. Analysis of lipid droplets in C. elegans 4. Analysis of lipid droplets dynamic and function in Drosophila 5. Analysis of lipid droplets in microalgae 6. Analyses of Lipid Droplets in Plants Section II: Cell/tissue-specific analyses of LDs
7. Manipulation of lipolytic protein expression in adipocytes 8. Analysis of lipid droplets in hepatocytes 9. Analysis of lipid droplets in oxidative cells and tissues 10. Analysis of Lipid Droplets in Enterocytes 11. Lipid droplets and viral infections 12. LDs in leukocytes and host defense Section III: Imaging and In vitro analyses of LD biogenesis and growth
13. Lipid-binding assays with purified integral membrane proteins 14. Imaging lipid droplets in mammalian cells 15. Imaging lipid droplets by electron microscopy 16. Imaging LD growth
Researchers and students in cell, molecular and developmental biology
Date de parution : 11-2013
Ouvrage de 270 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
143,27 €Ajouter au panier