Introduction to spread spectrum communications
Auteur : ZIEMER
- Basic Digital Communications Concepts
- Introduction to Spread Spectrum Systems
- Binary Shift Register Sequences for Spread Spectrum Systems
- Code Tracking Loops
- Initial Synchronization of the Receiver Spreading Code
- Performance of Spread Spectrum Systems in Jamming Environments
- Performance of Spread-Spectrum Systems with Forward Error Correction
- Code Division Multiple Access Digital Cellular Systems
- Low Probability of Intercept Methods
- Appendix A: Phase-Lock Loop Fundamentals
- Appendix B: The Gaussian Probability Function
- Appendix C: Power Spectral Densities for Sequences of Random Binary Digits and Random Tones
- Appendix D: Calculation of the Power Spectrum of the Product of Two m-Sequences
- Appendix E: Evaluation of Phase Discriminator Output Autocorrelation Functions and Power
- Appendix F: Numerical Approximations for the Chi-Square Probability Distribution and Marcum's Q-Function
- presents one of the most complete treatments of spectrum spreading sequences available, covering the construction of code generators as well as the analysis of such codes for m-sequences, Gold codes and nonlinear codes, among others. Includes a handy, time-saving extensive table giving feedback connections for m-sequence generators.
- contains a comprehensive treatment of the code acquisition and tracking process that includes several means for acquisition and tracking, giving students valuable insight into this practical aspect of implementing spread spectrum systems.
- includes in-depth material on the effects of jamming on spread spectrum communications systems as well as on the use of coding/interleaving to combat the detrimental effects of jamming.
- offers a current
Date de parution : 05-1995
Ouvrage de 694 p.
Sous réserve de disponibilité chez l'éditeur.
Prix indicatif 138,83 €Ajouter au panier