International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology Series, Vol. 277
Coordonnateur : Jeon Kwang W.
International Review of Cell & Molecular Biology presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology--both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth.
* Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field * Provides up-to-date information and directions for future research * Valuable reference material for advanced undergraduates, graduate students and professional scientists
1. Focal adhesions: New angles on an old structure
Adi D. Dubash, Marisa M. Menold, Thomas Samson, Etienne Boulter, Rafael García-Mata; Renee Doughman, Keith Burridge
2. Application of new methods for detection of DNA damage and repair
Maria P. Svetlova, Liudmila V. Solovjeva and Nikolai V. Tomilin
3. Inhibition of protein function by the alteration of their oligomerization
4. Centromere-associated nuclear bodies in vertebrate oocytes and their roles in the maintenance of nuclear architecture
Elena Gaginskaya; Alla Krasikova
5. Antigenic diversion of tumor cells as a sign of impaired cytodifferentiation in carcinogenesis
V. A. Ivanov; N.P. Teriukova; I.I. Tiuriaeva
Cell biologists, molecular biologists, developmental biologists, physiologists (organ level), biomedical scientists, biochemists studying cell-cell interactions, cell variation and evolution
Date de parution : 11-2009
Ouvrage de 300 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
215,20 €Ajouter au panier