International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology
Auteur : JEON Kwang W.
International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology--both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth.
- Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field
- Provides up-to-date information and directions for future research
- Valuable reference material for advanced undergraduates, graduate students and professional scientists
- Molecular Insights into Intracellular RNA Localization
- Hypothesis on Origin and Evolution of Tubulin
- Dynamin: Expanding its Scope to the Cytoskeleton
- Beta-Barrel Scaffold of Fluorescent Proteins: Folding, Stability and Role in Chromophore Formation
- Cytoskeletal Proteins: Shaping Progression of Hepatitis C Virus-induced Liver Disease
- Integrins and Small GTPases as Modulators of Phagocytosis Samar Sayedyahossein, Lina Dagnino
Michael D. Blower
Richard F. Ludueña
Manisha Menon and Dorothy A. Schafer
Olesya V. Stepanenko, Olga V. Stepanenko, Irina M. Kuznetsova, Vladislav V. Verkhusha and Кonstantin К. Turoverov
Sriparna Ghosh , Keith J. Kaplan, Laura W. Schrum, Herbert L. Bonkovsky
Date de parution : 03-2013
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
Prix indicatif 198,88 €Ajouter au panier