International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology Series, Vol. 302
Coordonnateur : Jeon Kwang W.
International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology--both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth.
- Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field
- Provides up-to-date information and directions for future research
- Valuable reference material for advanced undergraduates, graduate students and professional scientists
- Molecular Insights into Intracellular RNA Localization
- Hypothesis on Origin and Evolution of Tubulin
- Dynamin: Expanding its Scope to the Cytoskeleton
- Beta-Barrel Scaffold of Fluorescent Proteins: Folding, Stability and Role in Chromophore Formation
- Cytoskeletal Proteins: Shaping Progression of Hepatitis C Virus-induced Liver Disease
- Integrins and Small GTPases as Modulators of Phagocytosis Samar Sayedyahossein, Lina Dagnino
Michael D. Blower
Richard F. Ludueña
Manisha Menon and Dorothy A. Schafer
Olesya V. Stepanenko, Olga V. Stepanenko, Irina M. Kuznetsova, Vladislav V. Verkhusha and Кonstantin К. Turoverov
Sriparna Ghosh , Keith J. Kaplan, Laura W. Schrum, Herbert L. Bonkovsky
Cell biologists, molecular biologists, developmental biologists, physiologists (organ level), biomedical scientists, biochemists studying cell-cell interactions, cell variation and evolution
Date de parution : 03-2013
Ouvrage de 384 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
198,88 €Ajouter au panier