International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology Series, Vol. 303
Coordonnateur : Jeon Kwang W.
International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology--both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth.
- Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field
- Provides up-to-date information and directions for future research
- Valuable reference material for advanced undergraduates, graduate students and professional scientists
- Control of Actin Dynamics by Allosteric Regulation of Actin Binding Proteins
- Dynamics and Regulation of Epithelial Adherens Junctions: Recent Discoveries and Controversies
- Regulation of Cilium Length and Intraflagellar Transport
- Cellular and Molecular Biology of Airway Mucins
- Extracellular Hsp90 (eHsp90) as target in clinical trials: Intentionally or unintentionally
- New Insights into the Mechanism for Chromosome Alignment in Metaphase
- New Insights into the Developmental Mechanisms of Coronary Vessels and Epicardium
- New Insights into Roles of Tubulobulbar Complexes in Sperm Release and Turnover of Blood-Testis Barrier
- Role of MicroRNA-138 as a Potential Tumor Suppressor in Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Marc D. H. Hansen and Adam V. Kwiatkowski
Andrei I. Ivanov and Nayden G. Naydenov
Joost René Broekhuis, Weng Yee Leong, and Gert Jansen
Erik P. Lillehoj, Kosuke Kato, Wenju Lu, and K. Chul Kim
Wei Li, Fred Tsen, Divya Sahu, Ayesha Bhatia, Mei Chen, Gabriele Multhoff, and David T. Woodley
Yige Guo, Christine Kim, and Yinghui Mao
Yuji Nakajima and Kyoko Imanaka-Yoshida
A. Wayne Vogl, J’Nelle S. Young and Min Du
Yi Jin, Dan Chen, Robert J. Cabay, Anxun Wang, David L. Crowe,and Xiaofeng Zhou
Cell biologists, molecular biologists, developmental biologists, physiologists (organ level), biomedical scientists, biochemists studying cell-cell interactions, cell variation and evolution
Date de parution : 04-2013
Ouvrage de 424 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
198,88 €Ajouter au panier