Handbook of Differential Equations: Ordinary Differential Equations Handbook of Differential Equations: Ordinary Differential Equations Series, Vol. 3
Coordonnateurs : Canada A., Drabek P., Fonda A.
These ideas faithfully reflect the spirit of this multi-volume and hopefully it becomes a very useful tool for reseach, learing and teaching. This volumes consists of seven chapters covering a variety of problems in ordinary differential equations. Both pure mathematical research and real word applications are reflected by the contributions to this volume.
- Covers a variety of problems in ordinary differential equations
- Pure mathematical and real world applications
- Written for mathematicians and scientists of many related fields
1. Topological Principles for Ordinary Differential Equations (J. Andres)
2. Heteroclinic Orbtis for Some Classes of Second and Fourth Order Differential Equations (D.Bonheure and L. Sanchez)
3. A Qualitative Analysis, via Lower and Upper Solutions, of First Order Periodic Evolutionary Equations with Lack of Uniqueness (C. DeCoster, F. Obersnel and P. Omari)
4. Bifurcation Theory of Limit Cycles of Planar Systems (M. Han)
5. Functional Differential Equations with State-Dependent Delays: Theory and Applications (F. Hartung, T. Krisztin, H.O. Walther and J. Wu)
6. Global Solutions Branches and Exact Multiplicity of Solutions for Two Point Boundary Value Problems (P. Korman)
7. Singularities and Laplacians in Boundary Value Problems for Nonlinear Ordinary Differential Equations (I. Rachunková, S. Stanek and M. Tvrdý)
Date de parution : 08-2006
Ouvrage de 738 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
Prix indicatif 251,35 €Ajouter au panier