Fundamentals of Ultrasonic Nondestructive Evaluation (2nd Ed., Softcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 2016) A Modeling Approach Springer Series in Measurement Science and Technology Series
Auteur : Schmerr Jr. Lester W.
- the introduction of MATLAB® functions and scripts that evaluate key results involving beam propagation and scattering, flaw sizing, and the modeling of ultrasonic systems.
- elements of Gaussian beam theory and a multi-Gaussian ultrasonic beam model for bulk wave transducers.
- a new chapter on the connection between ultrasonic modeling and probability of detection (POD) and reliability models.
- new and improved derivations of ultrasonic measurement models.
- updated coverage of ultrasonic simulators that have been developed around the world.
Describes the fundamentals of wave propagation needed to simulate the propagation and scattering of ultrasonic waves
An updated and revised edition of a well-received classic
New edition includes MATLAB functions and scripts that make the use of models more accessible to the reader
End-of-chapter problems provide a deeper understanding of the material
Date de parution : 05-2018
Ouvrage de 758 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 15 jours).
210,99 €Ajouter au panier