Finite Mathematics Models and Applications
Auteurs : Morris Carla C., Stark Robert M.
Finite Mathematics: Models and Applications connects fundamental mathematical modeling skills and decision making concepts to their everyday applicability and features real–world examples from a variety of areas from business, finance, and management to the life and social sciences.In addition to key linear programming and probability topical coverage, this book emphasizes cross–disciplinary applications in an effort to relate mathematics to everyday life and various careers within business, finance, management, operations research, computer science, and the life and social sciences.
- Linear Equations and Mathematical Concepts
- Mathematics of Finance
- Matrix Algebra
- Linear Programming – Simplex Method
- Linear Programming Application Models
- Set and Probability Relationships
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions
- Markov Chains
- Mathematical Statistics
- Enrichment in Finite Mathematics
Date de parution : 10-2015
Ouvrage de 536 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 12 jours).
Prix indicatif 140,78 €Ajouter au panier