Dynamic Food Webs Multispecies Assemblages, Ecosystem Development and Environmental Change Theoretical Ecology Series Series, Vol. 3
Coordonnateurs : de Ruiter Peter C, Wolters Volkmar, Moore John C
Dyanmic Food Webs not only offers over 100 illustrations, but also contains 8 riveting sections devoted to an understanding of how to manage the effects of environmental change, the protection of biological diversity and the sustainable use of natural resources.
Dyanmic Food Webs is a volume in the Theoretical Ecology series.
* Relates dynamics on different levels of biological organization: individuals, populations, and communities
* Deals with empirical and theoretical approaches
* Discusses the role of community food webs in ecosystem functioning
* Proposes methods to assess the effects of environmental change on the structure of biological communities and ecosystem functioning
* Offers an analyses of the relationship between complexity and stability in food webs
Dynamic Food Web Structures
Population Dynamics and Food Webs
Body Size and Food Webs
Nutrient and Resource Dynamics and Food Webs
Biodiversity and Food Web Structure and Function
Environmental Change, Perturbations and Food Webs
Date de parution : 12-2005
Ouvrage de 586 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
107,04 €Ajouter au panier