Design of Modern Communication Networks Methods and Applications
Auteur : Larsson Christofer
- A toolbox of algorithms: The book provides practical advice on implementing algorithms, including the programming aspects of combinatorial algorithms.
- Extensive solved problems and illustrations: Wherever possible, different solution methods are applied to the same examples to compare performance and verify precision and applicability.
- Technology-independent: Solutions are applicable to a wide range of network design problems without relying on particular technologies.
- Networks and Flows
- Advanced Flow Theory
- Topological Design
- Stochastic Processes and Queues
- Loss Networks
- General Packet Networks
- Flow-Controlled Packet Networks
- Effective Bandwidth
- Multi-Service Networks
- Multi-Service Network Analysis
- Survivable Networks
Telecommunications engineers, network researchers and designers, technical managers, CTOs, and operations managers.
Date de parution : 02-2014
Ouvrage de 456 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
101,54 €Ajouter au panier