Children, Literacy and Ethnicity, 1st ed. 2016 Reading Identities in the Primary School
Auteur : Scherer Lexie
1. Setting the Scene on Children's Reading
2. Children and Reading: Mapping Literacy
3. Research and Fieldwork at Three Chimneys School
4. The Child and Reading: Narratives of Literacy Competence
5. The Materiality of the Book
6. A Politics of Identity: Narratives of Migration, Place and Faith
7. Race, and the Embodiment of Difference
8. A Reflection on Children, Reading and Identity
Alexandra Scherer is Lecturer in Childhood Studies at the University of Portsmouth, UK. Her research focuses on exploring children's literacies, their identity work and their agency.
Date de parution : 03-2016
Ouvrage de 198 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 15 jours).
105,49 €Ajouter au panier