Career toolkit (4th ed ) (4th Ed.) Skills for Success
Auteurs : Carter Carol J., Izumo Gary
The Career Tool Kit is designed to especially help community college and vocational school students of all agesdevelop the skills and attitudes needed to successfully complete their educational program:search for, find, and win the job they want transition smoothly from school to work or successfully re-enter the workforce and build a long, happy, and successful working life, all in a user-friendly and visually appealing design.
Coverage of important topics includes developing and maintaining a positive self image, managing time, budgeting and organizing finances, avoiding or reducing credit debt, and tracking down the resources available at school, in the community, and online. A focus on self-awareness teaches readers how to get to know themselves better so that they understand what kinds of jobs might best suit their unique talents and qualities, how to network and locate job opportunities, and how to present themselves in the best possible light on a resume as well as in an interview, and how to handle both failure and success. Additional topics discuss workplace communication with managers, co-workers, clients, and customers qualities and skills that employers look for in their employees rights on the job critical thinking at work improving and maintainingmental health and social intelligence motivation, and more.
1. Choose Your Equipment: Finding the Right Mind Set.
2. Keys to the Toolkit: Unlocking Your Personal Power
3. Manage Your Time and Money: Making the Most of Key Resources
4. Sharpen Your Tools: Your Basic Skills
PART II. GETTING STARTED.
5. Explore the Job Market: Finding a Fit
6. Tools that Create Opportunities: Getting the Hang of Networking
PART III. MOVING ON.
7. Put Your Tools to Good Use: Building Your Personal Brand
8. Select Your Tools for the Interview: Winning Strategies to Seal the Deal
9. Today's World: Diversity in the Workplace
10. Stay Ahead of the Curve: Getting the Job Done With Communication
11. Pack Up Your Toolbox: Standing Out on the Job
Date de parution : 01-2013
Ouvrage de 368 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 12 jours).
83,94 €Ajouter au panier