Beginning T-SQL 2012 (2nd Ed., 2nd ed.)
Auteurs : Kellenberger Kathi, Shaw Scott
Beginning T-SQL 2012 begins with an introduction to databases, normalization, and to SQL Server Management Studio. Each subsequent chapter teaches an aspect of T-SQL, building on the skills learned in previous chapters. Exercises in each chapter give readers an opportunity for the hands-on practice that leads to true learning and distinguishes the competent professional.
- Imparts best practices for writing T-SQL
- Helps you avoid common errors
- Shows how to write scalable code for good performance
- Getting Started
- Writing Simple SELECT Queries
- Using Functions and Expressions
- Querying Multiple Tables
- Grouping and Summarizing Data
- Manipulating Data
- Understanding T-SQL Programming Logic
- Working with XML
- Moving Logic to the Database
- Working with Data Types
- Writing Advanced Queries
- Where to Go Next?
- Written by high-profile, national user group member, Microsoft employee, and winner of the Professional Association for SQL Server's 2008 PASSion Award for her efforts towards peer-based learning and sharing knowledge in the community
- Opens the door to Apress's roadmap to mastering in SQL Server 2012
- Covers an essential topic for any SQL Server programmer or administrator
Date de parution : 07-2012
Ouvrage de 456 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 15 jours).
47,46 €Ajouter au panier