Auteur : Moroney Robyn
The second Canadian edition of Auditing: a Practical Approach provides a concise, practical and readable option for students studying auditing at an undergraduate and postgraduate level. The text reflects how a quality audit is conducted in practice and the issues that are of greatest concern to industry professionals.
In order to communicate the key elements of the audit process a hypothetical case study, Cloud 9, underpins the audit process and methodology while providing clarity on how general audit principles are applied in practice.
Acknowledging the educational trend of teaching auditing with an industry and practical focus, the text will effectively develop a student’s understanding of the various stages of an audit and how a quality audit is conducted in practice. For those wanting to cover the auditing cycle in greater depth, a new Extended Version of the text is also available with four new chapters.
1. Introduction and overview of audit and assurance
2. Ethics, legal liability and client acceptance
3. Audit planning I
4. Audit planning II
5. Audit evidence
6. Sampling and overview of the risk response phase of the audit
7. Gaining an understanding of the client s system of internal controls
8. Execution of the audit testing of controls
9. Execution of the audit performing substantive procedures
10. Substantive testing and balance sheet accounts
11. Substantive testing and income statement accounts
12. Completing and reporting on the audit
Date de parution : 03-2015
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 12 jours).
Prix indicatif 117,72 €Ajouter au panier