Atlas of Hematopathology
Auteur : NAEIM Faramarz
As the definitive diagnostic atlas of the diseases of the hematopoietic system, the Atlas of Hematopathology appeals to a wide range of people who are being trained in a variety of medical fields or practicing as non-hematopathologists, and therefore, are looking for a book which can provide information in a clear, focused format, with no excessive text or details. The atlas offers effective guidance in evaluating specimens from the lymph nodes, bone marrow, spleen, and peripheral blood, enabling clinicians to deliver more accurate and actionable pathology reports. Practicing physicians and those in pathology and hematology training also gain a better understanding of the nature of hematologic disorders and improve their diagnostic skills along the way.
Taking a unique multi-disciplinary approach, the book covers conventional histopathology and cytopathology, as well as all important complementary diagnostic tests, such as immunophenotyping (immunohistochemical stains and flow cytometry), karyotyping, FISH and DNA/molecular studies. It offers concise textual and extensive visual coverage of both neoplastic and non-neoplastic hematology disorders, with the neoplastic hematology sections presented according to the most recent WHO classifications. There is also an introduction to the normal structures of hematopoietic tissues and the various multidisciplinary techniques.
The atlas contains more than 900 high-quality color images that mirror the findings that fellows and clinicians encounter in practice. It provides information in a quick, simple and user-friendly manner, attracting those who are in training or are not considered experts in the field. Residents, fellows, practicing clinicians, and researchers in pathology, hematology, hematology/oncology, as well as graduate students in pathology and other clinicians workings in clinical hematology laboratories will all find it useful.
- Saves clinicians and researchers time in quickly accessing the very latest details on the diverse clinical and scientific aspects of hematopathology, as opposed to searching through thousands of journal articles
- For clinicians, fellows, and residents, correct diagnosis (and therefore correct treatment) of diseases depends on a strong understanding of the molecular basis for the disease – hematologists, pathologists, oncologists, and other clinicians will benefit from this clear, focused, annotated format
Companion web site features over 900 images from the book!
- Structure and Function of Hematopoietic Tissues
- Principles of Immunophenotyping, Cytogenetics, and Molecular Techniques
- Morphology of Abnormal Bone Marrow
- Post-Transplant and Post-Therapy Bone Marrow
- Reactive Lymphadenopathies
- Bone Marrow Aplasia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Chronic Myeloproliferative Diseases
- Myelodysplastic/Myeloproliferative Diseases
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- The Neoplasms of Precursor Lymphoblasts
- Acute Leukemias of Ambiguous Lineage
- Lymphoid Malignancies of Non-precursor Cells: General Considerations
- Mature B-Cell Neoplasms
- Plasma Cell Myeloma and Related Disorders
- Mature T-cell and NK-Cell Neoplasms
- Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Non-neoplastic and Borderline Lymphocytic Disorders
- Histiocytic and Dendritic Cell Disorders
- Granulocytic Disorders
- Disorder of Red Blood Cells: Anemias
- Disorders of Megakaryocytes and Platelets
Date de parution : 03-2013
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
Prix indicatif 165,11 €Ajouter au panier