Advances in Computers Dependable and Secure Systems Engineering Advances in Computers Series, Vol. 84
Auteur : HURSON Ali
Since its first volume in 1960, Advances in Computers has presented detailed coverage of innovations in computer hardware, software, theory, design, and applications. It has also provided contributors with a medium in which they can explore their subjects in greater depth and breadth than journal articles usually allow. As a result, many articles have become standard references that continue to be of sugnificant, lasting value in this rapidly expanding field.
- In-depth surveys and tutorials on new computer technology
- Well-known authors and researchers in the field
- Extensive bibliographies with most chapters
- Many of the volumes are devoted to single themes or subfields of computer science
- Combining Performance and Availability Analysis in Practice
- Modeling, Analysis and Testing of System Vulnerabilities
- System Dependability — Characterization and Benchmarking
- Pragmatic Directions in Engineering Secure Dependable Systems M. Farrukh Khan and Raymond A. Paul
Kishor Trivedi, Ermeson Andrade and Fumio Machida.
Fevzi Belli, Mutlu Beyazit, Aditya P. Mathur and Nimal Nissanke
Yves Crouzet and Karama Kanoun
Date de parution : 05-2012
Ouvrage de 368 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
172,70 €Ajouter au panier