Advances in Artificial Transportation Systems and Simulation
Coordonnateurs : Rossetti Rosaldo J F, Liu Ronghui
The Intelligent Systems Series encompasses theoretical studies, design methods, and real-world implementations and applications. It publishes titles in three core sub-topic areas: Intelligent Automation, Intelligent Transportation Systems, and Intelligent Computing. Titles focus on professional and academic reference works and handbooks.
This volume, Advances in Artificial Transportation Systems and Simulation, covers hot topics including driver assistance systems; cooperative vehicle-highway systems; collision avoidance; pedestrian protection; image, radar and lidar signal processing; and V2V and V2I communications.
The readership for the series is broad, reflecting the wide range of intelligent systems interest and application, but focuses on engineering (in particular automation, control, mechatronics, robotics, transportation, automotive, aerospace), electronics and electronic design, and computer science.
- Provides researchers and engineers with up to date research results and state-of-the art technologies in the area of intelligent vehicles and transportation systems
- Includes case studies plus surveys of the latest research
- Covers hot topics including driver assistance systems; cooperative vehicle-highway systems; collision avoidance; pedestrian protection; image, radar and lidar signal processing; V2V and V2I communications
- The Role of Microscopic Simulation in ATS
- Neural-Agent Driver Behavior Modeling Using Naturalistic Data
- Multi-Agent Active Interaction with Driving Assistance Systems
- Coordination in Hierarchical Pickup and Delivery Problems Using Delegate Multi-Agent Systems
- Roles and Responsibilities in Supply Chains: an agent simulation modeling framework
- A Multi-Agent Model of the Users Internal Displacement Dynamics and Their Distribution in a Large-Capacity Bus
- A Pattern-based Framework for Building Self-Organizing Multi-Agent Systems
- MAS-based Crowd Simulation Applied to Emergency and Evacuation Scenarios
- TSUMO: an Agent-Based Simulator for ITS Applications
- Impact of the Organizational Structure on Airline Operations
- Information Systems for Public Transport Users
- Density Variable Estimation from Microwave Sensor Data by Radial Basis Function Neural Network Method
- Real-Time Sensing of Traffic Information
Engineers (in particular automation, control, mechatronics, robotics, transportation, automotive, aerospace), electronics and electronic design engineers, and computer scientists.
Senior Research Fellow, Institute of Transport Studies of the University of Leeds, UK
Date de parution : 12-2014
Ouvrage de 256 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
85,01 €Ajouter au panier